Ok, I know - no one likes to think about their dog no longer being with them. But the way I look at it, it is our responsibility as pet owners to make sure they have the happiest, most love-filled life they possibly can while we are lucky enough to enjoy their company. So, I've compiled a fun "bucket list" for dogs that could most certainly make any dog's tail wag with joy.
- Bury my most prized possession right in the middle of a garden. No one will suspect it's in there.
- Take at least one fantastic family Christmas photo. But please, no reindeer antlers! My dog friends will never let me live that down.
- Go swimming in the sea. And then come out all wet and salty and shake it off on everyone!
- Pick out my own toy at the pet store. Even if I choose the $15 dog toy that you know I will destroy in 2-minutes, let me do it just once!
- Eat a slice of pizza! I know you've told me pizza isn't for dogs, but pleaaaase can I just have one piece?
- Enjoy some doggy ice cream on a hot day! I've heard that Frosty Paws ice cream stuff is delicious!
- Become a social media sensation when you put a funny video of me online. Everyone knows I am cute. Why not share my cuteness?
- Roll around in that mud puddle! You can give me a bath later, I promise.
- Learn a new "trick" that makes my human smile!
- Run around like crazy with my friends at a dog park.
Can you think of anything else we should all try to make sure we let our pets do once in a while? Share your ideas in our comment section below!